International Study at Catawba College
The Glenn and Addie Ketner Center for International Studies offers the following foreign study programs:
- Cuba (2018)
- Israel (2018)
- France (2018)
- Europe (2018)
- Recent International Programs
- Costs & Financial Assistance
- International Study Scholarships
- Gallery: Photos, Videos and Blogs
There are two types of international study experiences available for Catawba students:
- Short-term international study led by faculty members, and associated with a Catawba course: These programs typically last from a few days to several weeks. They ordinarily take place during the summer or during one of the extended breaks in the academic year. Recently, excursions have been organized for Wales, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, France, Costa Rica, Greece and more.
- Semester-long international study: We are also happy to help students find and arrange independent foreign study opportunities through other programs through our consortium partner or arrange transfer credit from other institutions back to Catawba.